Tuesday 29 March 2016

My Favorite - Natasha Badhwar

0

If there is anyone I relate to closely in terms of expressions, writing and emotions, it is her - NATASHA BADHWAR, a film maker, media trainer and 'mother of three' <3

How do you do this - words in the most simple yet larger than life expressions!
I know that some day I will be privileged to meet you and share with you all the stories that I have penned down with utmost purity and honesty of my soul, like yours. I know we will be able to connect in a parallel universe. I love you!
:-)

"Bad news makes me numb. It is when the good news arrives that I break down and cry. By then, the more rational ones ask, “Why are you crying now?".......Love, innocence, courage, endurance—when we witness them in their purer form, it moves the tectonic plates inside us. We feel something in our skin and bones. It reminds us of a version of us that we have been neglecting."

Writing is this - simple, graceful, directly from the soul! <3

Read her full article here - What Makes You Cry

0 comments:

Post a Comment